October 30, 2011

Oh happy day!

Good morning starshine, the earth says hello! Today is going to be a good day. I can feel it. Currently I am sitting at Hebrew U with fast, unblocked internet. In other words, hello facebook, youtube, movie trailers, and most importantly iTunes! Yes, for those of you who were worried about my sanity, I just downloaded the new Coldplay album, Mylo Xyloto. All is well. I am listening to the songs right now and they are brilliant. Coldplay, I always knew why we were friends. Later today I am going to get Indian food and tour Knesset, the Israel parliament building. Oh, and I live in Jerusalem. Life is good. :)

To wrap up my Jordan trip, here are some last pics. 
Visiting the King Abdullah Mosque. All the girls had to wear
black capes. We were just like Death Eaters!
Danielle, me, AnnaLeah, Susy, and Desiree on top of the Ammon citadel.
Danielle, Maddy, and me at the Jabbok river, where Jacob "wrestled
with a man." Check out Genesis 32 for the story. 




Practicing my chariot skillz at Jerash, an ancient Roman city. I think I'm
ready for some real chariot racing, like in Ben Hur. Bring it, Messala.




Not another headset lecture!

Ruins at Jerash. The site was as cool as Ephesus, just minus the crowds. 

My attempt at an artsy pic. 
Nicole, Elyse, and me at Jerash. 
















I hope everyone has a great day! 
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." 
~Henry David Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment