My brain is too tired to come up with a clever blog title. I wasn't even going to blog, but the interwebs was working magically this morning and uploaded all my pictures in record speed, so... I blogged. It's your lucky day!
This past Sunday was our last all-day field trip. Sad day. :( We went to Masada, the Dead Sea, Ein Gedi, and Qumran. It was one of my favorite field trips. The weather was perfect: sunny, but not too hot. The sites were pretty cool: floating in the Dead Sea, seeing the caves where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found, walking around Masada. Yep, I'd say that's pretty cool. And the company was, of course, brilliant! I'm going to miss my 80 new friends.
Here are some pictures from the sites. Take a look through why don'tcha.
 |
| Katie, me, Desiree, and Katelyn at Masada. |
 |
| Herod's palace on one of the edges of Masada. |
 |
| Floating in the Dead Sea! |
 |
Awesome picture of the Dead Sea.
I'd like to take a moment at this time to
thank Danielle for her sweet camera skillz. |
 |
AnnaLeah, me, and Danielle at Ein Gedi, where the future
King David hid from King Saul. |
 |
| One of the beautiful springs at Ein Gedi. |
 |
| Danielle and me with a sweet natural arch in the background. |
 |
The big waterfall at the top of the Ein Gedi
nature preserve. |
 |
Danielle, me, Suzy, Rachel, Desiree at Qumran.
Those black dots on the hill in the distance are caves
where some of the scrolls were found. |
 |
| View of the Dead Sea from Qumran. |
hi. I'm just stalking your blog in my free time. miss you and our adventures! AND I love the photo credit you give me. haha :)
ReplyDelete