This is a lame post. Seriously.
I wouldn't be writing it, except for the fact that part of my grade depends on it. So, yeah.
For one of my classes, I have to facebook/ email/ blog about something from a particular website and read people's reactions to the post. I posted something on facebook, but the only thing is, I NEVER post things on facebook, so no one responded because A. they were probably super confused as to why I was posting and B. didn't really see the need to respond or C. didn't realize I was waiting with baited breath for some kind soul to write an awesome comment. Anyway, I got nothing. nada. zero. zilch. (ok, too far.)
Soooo, if you want to make me happy, will you please leave a comment about this. ------->
stuffwhitepeoplelike--camping
Actually, I think this website is quite entertaining, partly because a lot of it is true and the truth stings just a little. So it shouldn't be too torturous for you to read and respond. Think of it as another 5 minutes to procrastinate homework. You might even laugh. I did.
And I will also know who my awesome readers are! That is, if I have any. Who knows, maybe if I get a couple comments I'll post a really awesome blog next, about....something cool in my life in Provo. Get excited. :)
hahahahahahaha! Oh my gosh, that is hilarious. So funny and ridiculously true. Also, I read your article that you posted on facebook and then got distracted on the website and forgot to comment on your post... oops! But this is supes funny. I'm totes jeal of the classes you are taking if this is your homework. That is all. (I hope I just gave you an A+.)
ReplyDeleteHaha, this is pretty funny. It's sad but true that we turn camping into such an expensive ordeal. I guess my reaction to it was it's a good, funny article but if I was to be more intellectual I would say they completely forgot to mention all the benefits of camping. Camping teaches children to love nature and how to survive without modern conveniences. And even if you do have tons of expensive equipment and snacks and entrance fees, it makes you realize that life is simple and you really don't need much to be content. Being away from it all reminds you what is really important in life. The article made me think how even if camping is a little illogical, it's brought me closer to my family and to God and brought me a lot of happiness throughout my life.
ReplyDeleteWhile I am not procrastinating homework :) I did completely enjoy this clever little article! It is like someone just read my mind and repeated what I've been saying the last 10 years. Thanks for the laugh!
ReplyDelete