February 14, 2012

shout out to the beatles.

I've had a Beatles song stuck in my head alllll day. 
Which I guess is a ok, considering it's Valentines Day 
and the song was written by the all-you-need-is-love foursome. 

Then I remembered that there's an awesome version of the song 
on the movie A Hard Day's Night
So I looked it up on youtube, and sure enough, there it was. 
[Hooray for modern technology!]

I've posted it here for your enjoyment. 
Seriously, watch it if you're a Beatles fan. Or if you like beautiful music.
Or if you're avoiding homework.
1:56 is my favorite part. Paul McCartney singing straight from the heart.
[I may or may not have had a crush on him since I discovered the Beatles.]


I hope you had a brilliant Valentine's Day. 
I've just been smiling all day.

Here's a quote I found the other day. I really like it. And it's kind of Valentine-y. That's all.

1 comment:

  1. Loooooooooove that quote! :) Good find! Oh yeah, and I love your Valentine's-y post. :)

    ReplyDelete