...until he comes home and rests his head on his own, familiar pillow.
Lin Yutang
Lin Yutang
![]() |
| photo source here. |
Woke up today at 5 AM. Oh the perks of jet lag.
Spent 30 minutes playing fetch with Ginger.
Got on facebook. Bored. Went off facebook.
Wondered what time it was back in Jerusalem.
Ate chex with ice cold milk. At my kitchen counter. In my pjs, with bare feet.
It's good to be back.
***
The first day home in America was a blast.
I slept in, then proceeded to make waffles and bacon. No more kosher kitchens!
| source. |
Then I hung out with my family, listened to Christmas music,
and played our baby grand piano.
Lunch. Cafe Rio (+ the good ice). 'Nuff said.
![]() |
| source. |
Don't you love how so much of being home involves food?
Next came shopping at Costco. The place was crazy!
I sort of just walked around dazed by the aisles of food
and people racing to and fro.
But the taste testers were great. I might have gone back to the cookie one 3 times.
At night I went to a movie at a theatre. First time in 4 months. :)
I have never slept through a movie before,
but apparently my body didn't know that
because I slept through most of the movie.
Strange.
I guess I'll have to catch up with Holmes and Watson later.


Ginger is adorable. I'm glad you've been reunited.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm super glad that you got to eat your breakfast by yourself... haha you've been wanting to do that for months. And I completely agree, facebook is BORING. I am thinking of going without it again...
Anywho, I'm glad Rio was amazing. hahaha i've only heard about your craving of that for approx. 94 days.
I miss not seeing your bright smiling face everyday. This could be a problem potentially.
But I'm glad that home is great! :))
It is time to come clean... I have been a closet stalker since you went to Jerusalem! I have loved reading your adventures & viewing such great photos! Welcome home!
ReplyDelete