![]() |
| source. |
I've never been a fan of 3D movies.
I don't like the idea of the movie
popping out at me.
I am the viewer,
you are the movie.
Stay in your space, and I'll stay in mine.
Also,
I feel like 3D has become this cop-out
for movies today.
Hey, we may have a crappy plot,
and terrible actors,
but guess what?
It's in 3D!!! Awesome, right?!
Nope.
Not to mention, the tickets almost double in price.
Why would I spend more money
to see the exact same movie
just with annoying glasses I have to
re-adjust every 5 minutes?
I guess I'm still
a big fan of the
dollar theater.
(Unless of course HP or LOTR or something of that caliber is coming out.
Then it's the midnight showing, no questions asked.)
Anyway,
Last night I went with my roomies to see
Beauty and the Beast...in 3D.
(You saw it coming, didn't you?)
I wasn't particularly excited...
(don't get me wrong, I love Beauty and the Beast, but
cartoon?
already seen it?
3D?)
...but turns out it was awesome!
And it wasn't because the movie was in 3D. So the above rant still is true. :)
I just loved sitting in a movie theater and watching a movie
from my childhood.
It has everything you could want:
mystery, romance, adventure, and humor.
I may or may not have gotten chills during this part of the movie:
![]() |
| source. |
I want adventure in the great wide somewhere,
I want it more than I can tell.
And for once it might be grand,
To have someone understand,
I want so much more than they've got planned.
I love discovering lyrics that apply directly to you.
I also loved being in a theater with a bunch of college kids
that all laughed when I did.
Remember this little gem?
![]() |
| source. |
Lefou, I'm afraid I've been thinking...
A dangerous pastime?
I know.
Seriously, such a good movie.
In summary: fun night, happy movie, great roomies.
Life is good.



I was about to say how I like the dollar theater too and that I strongly dislike 3D movies and then I realized that you probably wouldn't believe me because I don't even watch movies. haha but I'm glad that Beauty and the Beast was good! And haha i looked that song of Belle singing up on youtube and yeah, I got chills too. Oh lyrics. haha but I seriously die laughing when I read your blog. Love you little Lottie! :)
ReplyDeleteI did the same thing a couple months ago at the dollar theater with Lion King 3D. It was surprisingly so much fun to watch it, yet not necessarily because it was 3D. :)
ReplyDelete