Awkward:
Walking past a girl who's talking on her phone via bluetooth or some other contraption in her ear and thinking she's talking to herself.
Annoying:
Walking past Harold (the library) and getting flat-tired so bad by some random kid that my shoe comes off and I have to hop over to the nearest bench to put it back on. Ok, maybe this was also slightly awkward.
Awesome:
Walking home from school and following a girl with a tennis racket who proceeded to practice her tennis skills across campus. As in fast swinging, whooshing, and jabbing movements through the air. Hilarious.
Yes, all three of these encounters happened on the same day. Yes, I spend a lot of my time walking.
Looks like the week is off to a great start!
hahaha have I mentioned how much I LOVE your blog posts? Cause I really do. You are hilarious. And I'm so glad that you day/week started out excellently. Especially since we know that the week will END marvelously. :) Can't wait to see you and experience awesome mondays with you! haha
ReplyDelete