February 21, 2012

a "monday" that really is tuesday, and kinda feels like a wednesday.

source.
Here at BYU, someone decided to change around the days of the week. So while the rest of the world was happily celebrating Tuesday, us students were experiencing our second Monday in a row. I'm not quite sure how the rest of you feel about having two Mondays in a row, but besides the fact that the crossword is really easy on Monday, I can't think of any other reason to inflict such torture. So I spent today (Tuesday) continually reminding myself that it was "Monday" and all the time it really felt like it was Wednesday. Well, I guess I'll also get to repeat Wednesday tomorrow. :)

In other news, I randomly stumbled across photo booth on my mac, a feature that I had all but forgotten existed. I was like a kid on Christmas morning. Just ask my roommate Jaci. Who knew taking pictures on your computer could be so much fun?


Have a happy [Monday] Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. hi. you're adorable.
    we should've taken photobooth pictures in jru.
    and that is rather unfortunately about double mondays. haha or double wednesdays.
    and i miss you. haha

    ReplyDelete