February 22, 2012

wait? you live here?!?


....I guess the above question is bound to come up when you've spent the past three weekends at home and not in your Provo apartment or ward. But I was still a little surprised while cooking dinner in my apartment tonight when some guy visiting my roommate asked if I lived there. Um, no. I just thought I'd walk into a random kitchen and start cooking my dinner. Seriously? The more appropriate question I should have asked is what are you doing here?!? But the mixed look of surprise and shock on his face when he found out that yes, I really did live here, was priceless.

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha hilarious. And I love the picture. That makes the story probably 100 times funnier. But yeah, it is funny that no one thinks you live there. But remember when I was visiting and all those random people were in your apartment? Maybe that's just normal for your apartment to be the place for provo-hobos to visit?

    ReplyDelete