Check. Mark.
I was listening to U2 today while working (sort of) on homework. Always a good choice. And my favorite song of their's came on: city of blinding lights. I love when Bono sings, "the more you see the less you know." You might be wondering what that means. But just think about it. It really is so true. The more I see and experience the more I realize how little I really know about the world and life.
Anyway, that awkward picture is simultaneously of Heather tickling me to death and Bekstrand showing me something on the internet. In case you were wondering. I love candid camera moments.
And I love these girls. It's crazy awesome to see where we've come in the past three years. And where we're headed. It's going to be a while before we're all back together again and I'm gonna miss them. A lot.
| Part of the Penrose Penthouse. |
No comments:
Post a Comment