![]() |
| Reminiscing about Freshman Year. Yeah. This picture. Hilarious on so many levels. |
But this post's title is actually referring to the silent laughter that I held in ALL THE WAY across campus today while walking behind a kid singing the lyrics "always something there to remind me" in the lowest/deepest voice I've ever heard. I almost cracked up once, but I bit my lip and thought about being on fire. However, I couldn't help but curl my lips in a grin as I passed someone who gave the kid a look of pure disgust. Hey, I agree with you too, random BYU student. It was waaaay too early for someone to be happily singing.
On second thought, maybe this blog title is referring to me going to all the trouble to get some shorts, capris, and sandals down to Provo, since the weather was in the 60s all last week, only to have it snow yesterday. Yeah, I can hear mother nature laughing at the irony of it all.
In all reality though, I think this post is referring to me hitting my alarm at 6:30 AM this morning, thinking that I would rather die then get up that early, and then realizing I'll be spending the next 18 months getting up even earlier then that. Every. Single. Day. What was I thinking?? Cue sarcastic laughing. Hahahahahaha. I can't wait.
But seriously, I cannot wait.
For this,
![]() |
| source. |
But ten million times more, for this.
| source. |
I was thinking about driving up to the MTC the other day and asking if they would take me early, but I decided that might not be the best idea. So here I sit. (72 more days!)
Happy Monday!


hahahaha that first picture: hilarious. You're cute.
ReplyDeleteYour life: hilarious. It makes me jealous.
And wow, I can't believe that you leave so soon! AHH! But I'm glad that you didn't ask the MTC to take you early... haha probably a bad idea.