![]() |
| source. |
But this year was different. Because there were no more Harry Potter movies. Don't worry, I won't get started on that whole drama. (I've already discussed it here.) Anyway, I was pretty sad that I wouldn't be going to a midnight movie with my friends. But then I found out about The Hunger Games being made into a movie, and my world was righted once again. :) That's right everyone, I'm going to the midnight showing of HG in exactly one week! (HG just doesn't have the same ring as HP, though. Lame.)
I'll admit the books are not as good as Harry Potter. But the story line is still intense and the characters are well developed. And the book makes you think about a lot of interesting things like what life would be like after a destruction of North America or what you would do if you had the choice to kill and live or not kill and die. Also, the trailer looks impressive. So I'm excited. Yeah.
Also, my preparing for this movie has been slightly different then the Harry Potter's. I read the book again, because it's been a while. Then I slowly realized that I've been preparing for the actual Hunger Games. By rationing my food. And running a lot. And practicing my bow and arrow skills. Ok, maybe not that last one. But still. It's good to be prepared, because you never know, right?
May the odds be ever in your favor.
![]() |
| source. |


You're great. And your blog never fails to make me laugh. I just wish I was just as obsessed with HP/HG as you are. But tis life. hahaha MISS YOU.
ReplyDelete