the weekend consisted of...
sunshine, rain, snow, hail, wind, sunshine, clouds. in no particular order.
hiking a little ways up Mt. Olympus with Peter and pretending to make a movie.
watching quite a bit of this.
playing with peter's clicky-camera (or as Nicole likes to call them, Digital SLR cameras). I really miss using Danielle and Nicole's one in Jerusalem. Focusing the big lens and then pressing the button and hearing the "clicky" noise is so. awesome.
listening to James talk all about tour and feeling a little jealous.
spending half of Sunday making cinnamon rolls. huge time commitment. huge success. proof? my dad ate three in a row. and then proceeded to tell us that if we kept making them he'd get fat. good thing they take forever to make.
eating pork burritos with the cousins.
finishing the hunger game series. i know, i've read them before. but i forgot most of the details and what with the movie out and everything, i figured it was a good time for a refresher.
playing the ultimate april fools joke on my dad.
teaching ginger to roll over. hooray!
happy monday!
1. Those cinnamon rolls look DELICIOUS.
ReplyDelete2. I love the special shout out to me (and my camera). I'll have it while I'm crashing at your place so we should go on some photo-taking adventures. :)
c. I want to hear about the "ultimate april fools joke".
4. I'm supes excited to meet ginger.
5. I love your bloggy.
6. I miss your face.
g. Frequently, I'm jealous of your life.
Tis All.