Yes, those are Magnum Bars chilling (literally) in my freezer.
Let's just say FHE last night was pretty sweet (no pun intended).
Also, it reminded me of the $$$ I dropped on those little bars during my study abroad.
It's not that they are the best chocolate bar in the world. They're not.
It was just the taste of something remotely American on a hot and sticky bus ride that made me cave in and buy them.
I can remember all the counter tops where I passed over my shekels and was handed in return 2 minutes of joy.
But I digress.
This weekend, Danielle came to visit. This translates into awesomeness.
We ate Mexican food,
visited the new shopping mall City Creek. Yeah for the Disney Store, :)
stayed up late talking,
watched funny youtube videos and ate pop-rocks chocolate (in memory of Jerusalem days),
and laughed.
All without taking one single picture. Even when she brought the clicky camera. Sad.
Oh, we also officially decided we are backpacking across Europe when we get back from our missions. I. Cannot. Wait.
I'm thinking a reading of Rick Steve's Europe is in order.
Mint magnum bars?! Are you serious? That sounds absolutely delicious.
ReplyDeleteBut yep. This weekend was absolutely marvelous. I cannot wait for our next weekend AND for backpacking across Europe with you and Ricky. :) Totes supes probs going to be the best adventure of our lives. :)
Seeeee you in 21 dios. :)