I live in the city of Guangzhou. That's in the south of China, 2 hours out of Hong Kong. Speaking of Hong Kong, over the weekend we took the 2 hour ferry ride and spent a couple days there. It was awesome!
May 3, 2015
a weekend in hong kong.
Ni hao from China! I've officially been here 1 week. I think the jet lag is finally wearing off. :)
I live in the city of Guangzhou. That's in the south of China, 2 hours out of Hong Kong. Speaking of Hong Kong, over the weekend we took the 2 hour ferry ride and spent a couple days there. It was awesome!
I made a little video of our adventures. Some of my favorite moments were taking a cable car to Victoria's Peak and looking out over the city, visiting the Hong Kong temple, wandering through street markets, eating fries at a McDonalds (yes, I already miss American food), walking along the ocean, and running into Bekstrand as we both tried escaping a very strange art exhibit. It was a wonderful weekend.
I live in the city of Guangzhou. That's in the south of China, 2 hours out of Hong Kong. Speaking of Hong Kong, over the weekend we took the 2 hour ferry ride and spent a couple days there. It was awesome!
Labels:
China
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice! A movie is a thousand photographs. :)
ReplyDelete