March 28, 2012

That awkward moment...

...when you call every. single. person. in your family in a row and NOT ONE of them answers their phone. And this includes the home phone. And none of them call you back, either.

This might be a sign that I spend maybe a little too much time at home. But home is just awesome. And funny. And comfortable. And clean. And full of food.

Plus, there's a cute little ball of fur that greets me every time I walk in the door. This past weekend I might have gone a little crazy with videos of her. See for yourself.


Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha i love your videos. I forgot how great they are. And watching this supes presh one about Ginger made me remember that one time you made that video about your pencil. haha so great. Miss you! And I'm super excited to come visit your house! :)

    ReplyDelete