That's what my mom calls me.
Occasionally.
She says I need to watch it. And eat more vegetables.
I guess it's kind of embarrassing.
But mostly just funny, cause it's sort of true.
Don't get me wrong, I love vegetables.
Carrots, peppers, and celery, to name just a few.
And let's not forget the BLT, which has tomatoes, lettuce, and avocado.
(well, avocado is my special addition.)
But, don't forget it also needs bread.
So. Ask yourself this question.
Are you going to get full munching on some carrots or eating some of these delectable items?
Let's be serious.
*all pictures from pinterest.
At the risk of getting too hungry, I'll stop now.
But I think this case is closed.
In other news, I can't wait for the weekend. I'm going to make cinnamon roles.
(The best part is cutting them with the wire.)
xoxo











Hahahaha your mom is great. But yeah, carnal are the best. Clearly Paris is perfect for you. :) and I for supes hungry looking at those pictures. Mmmm.
ReplyDeleteUhllll. *Carbs are the best. Sometimes I love autocorrect.
ReplyDelete